Monday, April 21, 2008

The Current Occupant of The Jail

I know .... the jail is full and has a lot of residents who are there for various reasons, but the one I'm talking about is one, that I am sure, some, would like to go away. What's all the controversy about this one prisoner?

It seems - just from reading the reports - that there are just as many interested parties who want this guy out of jail than want him in.

If he's out, is it easier to kill him? If he stays in, does he stand the chance of accidentally dying in jail?

Nevertheless, this dude is going to have a spectacular trial. If he has sold as many drugs as some say, he definitely can name names...Do you think his case will make it to trial?

Forgive me if I'm wrong about this, or do I detect that there might be a split among the ranks of law enforcement as how to handle this situation?

Let's cheer for the side that wants this prisoner to get his day in court!

No comments: